"Hospital Grade Disinfectant"
"Polymeric Cleaner / Detergent / Disinfectant"
Teflex+ (Disinfectant) ia a water-soluble polymeric cleaner / detergent / disinfectant. This agent has antimicrobial effects on the mycobacterium of tuberculosis, viruses (hepatitis, HIV, poliomyelitis), enteroviruses (i.e. adenovirus, flu, SARS, bird flu), fungi (candidiasis, dermatomycosis (mushroom head), mold fungi) and common household bacteria (salmonella, E.coli etc). It also kills Clostribium Difficile (c.diff) and MRSA in less than 28 seconds.
Teflex+ (Disinfectant) kills:
Influenza A2 Virus;
Rhinovirus Type 37;
Respiratory Syncytial Virus;
Adenovirus Type 2;
Herpes Simplex Type 1;
Herpes Simplex Type 2;
Poliovirus Type 1;
Norwalk and Norwalk like Viruses;
Escherichia coli (E. coli);
Teflex+ (Disinfectant) ensures continual antimicrobial protection using a thin molecular coating that remains unnoticeable on the surface that it is being applied to; the coating acts as a biocide and is suitable for use on any type of surface. The solution does not require to be rinsed off the surface after its application. Also, the preparation does not corrode metallic surfaces; on the contrary, it prevents the oxidation of metals and thus the eliminated the possibility of rust formation.
Teflex+ (Disinfectant) is recommended for use on any surface in buildings (floor, walls), tiles, plumbing, furniture, dishes, toys, clothing and other textiles (during machine wash) and can be used for the purpose of air disinfection and improvement of air quality.
It is highly recommended to use as an agent for the cleaning and disinfection of various environments and surfaces:
- Medicinal-prophylactic and childcare environments;
- High-risk areas of infection;
- Factories for public and household services;
- The transportation and trade sector;
- For cultural, sport, and social aid centers;
- For the disinfection of inventory, reusable containers, and surfaces at the enterprises involved in food processing.
- For use by the general public at home, work or any other public establishment.The product is part of a guanidine group of sanitizers. It is composed of a guanidine copolymer and non-ionic surface-active detergent agents. These characteristics, along with other functional components, make up a liquid concentrate with a slightly yellowish color that mixes well with water, with practically no odor.
The solution of Teflex+ (Disinfectant) mixed with water exhibits antimicrobial effects, killing many different types of bacteria, viruses and fungi. One of the special attributes of Teflex+ (Disinfectant) is its prolonged residual bactericidal, fungicidal and virucidal activity.
The product was designed for the purpose of:
- Disinfection of inner surfaces, hard furniture, sanitary installations, clothing, dishes, medical utensils, and inventory in medical institutions;
- Disinfection of air by spraying in medical institutions, laboratories, and high-risk areas of infection;
- Conducting prophylactic disinfections, as well as for disinfecting during accidents in hotels, apartment complexes, hairdresser shops, cinemas, theatres, sports complexes and offices; also, for the use in departments that deal with social causes, public transport, trade centres, food industry, and for the use in household applications.
- Conducting major clean-ups in medical centres, schools, and any other of the above-mentioned public or private sector areas.
- Controlling mold and fungi growth and development indoors
The product Teflex+ (Disinfectant) and its derivatives is part of class IV of chemical substances that pose minimal risk of corrosion no significant irritation of the skin and eye membrane, ecology friendly.