"Superior Properties of Teflex"
1. Kills viruses, bacteria (MRSA, Clostridium Difficile), mold and mildew; The Main advantage of using Teflex - is elimination of favorable environment for mold, bacteria and viruses.
2. Does not contain any poisons such as phenols, alcohols, aldehydes, acids or esters. Traditional chemicals such as bleaches and chlorines are merely a short-term solution, whereas Teflex is an effective, long-term preventative method used to protect against all harmful micro-organisms;
3. Easy to use - Anybody can use the Teflex solution without any special training or equipment;
4. Water-soluble (non-toxic) and safe to use in any environment;
5. Proven results - Teflex is universal for a wide variety of applications. For example, it can be used for health, industrial, household or hospitality purposes. This makes the product very economical, saving both money and time;
6. Long-lasting effects and protection;
7. Non-corrosive to all materials;
8. Does not change or damage the interior or exterior of materials;
9. Storage of the Teflex concentrate is easy and the product has a shelf life of up to five years;
10. Nearly colourless, odourless and has a pH that is close to 7 (neutral), giving it many of the same properties of water;
11. Products to which Teflex is applied maintain their ability to breath (exchange air from the inside to the outside);
12. Micro-organisms, bacteria and viruses are unable to adapt to and develop resistance to Teflex solutions;
13. Effective at relatively low concentrations on various micro-organisms allows for a cost-effective, intelligent alternative dealing with potentially infectious materials;
14. Teflex is non flammable;
15. Teflex is non allergic for humans as well as animals;
16. Has a wide range of applications that includes cleaning, disinfection, remediation and sanitation;
17. Teflex can eliminate up to or even more than 99.9% of contaminants, even after being diluted, frozen or thawed;
18. Adding concentrated Teflex while using grout, plaster and paint can form preventative barriers against bacteria and mold. These barriers have been shown to last for up to 15 years.